CIRDAP AT A GLANCE
- International Exposure visit on Youth Engagement to meet SDGs, 18-22, February 2019 || Chennai, India
- Planning Workshop for CIRDAP National Coordinators, 11-13 March 2019 || BARD Cumilla, Bangladesh
- International Training on Waste to Wealth-Post Harvest to Market; 01-10 March 2019 || Vietnam
- International Training on Social Audit in Rural Development,19-28 March 2019 || NIRD&PR, Hyderabad, India
- International Training on GIM in Rural Development, 19-28 March 2019 ||NIRD&PR, Hyderabad, India
- International Training on Decentralized Governance and Delivery of Services- Way to Good Governance, 19-28 March 2019 || Hyderabad,India
- International Training on Rural Development and Emerging Issues, 08-12 April 2019 || AHKNCRD, Pakistan.
- Promotion of Enterprise Development for Sustainable Livelihood by implementing AARONG Model in Bangladesh, April 2019|| Fiji
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management(PGDRDM)
- Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC ), June 2018 to March 2019;
FROM OUR STAKEHOLDERS
The training program was very effective and well-timed. We are very much interested to conduct similar training program in Iran in partnership with CIRDAP
The training introduced innovative technologies and practices on how waste can be turned to wealth such as Leather Shoes from Chicken Feet Skin, Cake made from Tofu Waste etc. This will help to boost rural entrepreneurship in CIRDAP member countries.
The Pilot project is expected to transfer Low Cost Dryer technology to rural entrepreneurs which will help to dry agro food (fruits, vegetables, fish etc) and maintain quality standard.