CIRDAP AT A GLANCE
- APO-CIRDAP Collaboration Workshop on Organic Agriculture , November/December 2018, RGNIYD, India;
- In-Country training programme on ‘Horizontal Learning Process’, June 2018, Nepal;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM), July 2018;
- Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC ), June 2018 to March 2019;
- In-Country training programme on ‘Breeding and nutrition management and modern feeding practices for dairy cows’, Sri Lanka
FROM OUR STAKEHOLDERS
The training program was very effective and well-timed. We are very much interested to conduct similar training program in Iran in partnership with CIRDAP
The training introduced innovative technologies and practices on how waste can be turned to wealth such as Leather Shoes from Chicken Feet Skin, Cake made from Tofu Waste etc. This will help to boost rural entrepreneurship in CIRDAP member countries.
The Pilot project is expected to transfer Low Cost Dryer technology to rural entrepreneurs which will help to dry agro food (fruits, vegetables, fish etc) and maintain quality standard.