CIRDAP AT A GLANCE
- Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC ), June 2018 to March 2019;
- Regional Workshop on ICT for Development of Rural Agriculture in South Asia: Policy Concerns, 29-31 October 2018, Bogra, Bangladesh
- Certificate Course on GIS and its Application, Nov-Dec 2018, CIRDAP, Bangladesh
- In-country Training Programme on Financial Inclusion and Economic Empowerment for Poverty Alleviation, 12-16 November 2018, Pakistan
- International Workshop on Organic Agriculture ,03-07 December 2018, RGNIYD, India;
- Training- cum-Exposure visit on Promotion of Enterprise Development and Sustainable Livelihood through Micro Finance in Bangladesh, 09-13 Dec 2018, Bangladesh
- International Training cum Exposure visit in collaboration with RGNIYD, Dec 2018, India
FROM OUR STAKEHOLDERS
The training program was very effective and well-timed. We are very much interested to conduct similar training program in Iran in partnership with CIRDAP
The training introduced innovative technologies and practices on how waste can be turned to wealth such as Leather Shoes from Chicken Feet Skin, Cake made from Tofu Waste etc. This will help to boost rural entrepreneurship in CIRDAP member countries.
The Pilot project is expected to transfer Low Cost Dryer technology to rural entrepreneurs which will help to dry agro food (fruits, vegetables, fish etc) and maintain quality standard.