CIRDAP is calling for Expression of Interest (EOI) from Thematic Experts from CIRDAP Member Countries.
|| Responsibilities ||
– Designing training curriculum;
– Developing target specific training tools/tool-kits, manuals based on training needs assessment;
– Conducting trainings/workshops;
– Carrying out course/participants pre and post assessment; and
– Developing Programme Report.
|| Qualifications ||
– Advanced degree in relevant Focus Area with research work and publications;
– Strong working experience on relevant focus area;
– Knowledge and experience of conducting Trainings/Workshops; and
– Ability of team working and developing relationships with participants.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV mentioning the thematic area they intend to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link for more information: