CIRDAP Centre on Geoinformatics Applications for Rural Development (CGARD) with technical support from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), India, is offering two batches of Basic Course on GIS and its Applications to be organized on 26 April -23 May, 2019, and 16th June to 27th June 2019 in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The courses are designed for students and professionals who want to make the best use of the latest spatial technologies in their professional fields.
The objective of the course is to develop an understanding and competence in, Geo spatial technology.
- Analyze Geo-information problems encountered in professional domain and develop, apply the appropriate methods for studying and/or solving the problems
- Learn different technologies for collecting, acquiring and verifying spatial data
- Different Technology to generate, integrates, analyze and visualize spatial data
- Apply practical skills by working on international standard projects
- To carry out an independent mini project and presentation
Who Should Attend this Course?
The courses are uniquely designed by technical experts to ensure the meaningful skill development which enables the Participants to gain insight on application of Geoinformatics.
If your interest goes beyond existing academic education and you want to know more about the latest technologies which can boost your career then this program is for you. CIRDAP is offering 20% scholarship to encourage students, professionals and rural development practitioners in the field of GIS so that they contribute to development in Bangladesh.
- Basics, Process and Application of Geo-Informatics
- Coordinate System and Projection
- Geotagging with Mobile Data Collection
- Quantum GIS Software and its Applications
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Principles, Concepts and Applications
- Geo-informatics applications and Best Practices in Agriculture, Disaster Management, and Water Resources on Asia Pacific Region.
- Hands on GPS Data Acquisition, downloading interfacing and overlaying on Google maps.
- Satellite Programmes and data availability for Asia and Pacific
- Data Collection in field and import in software
- Hands on Digital Image Processing
- Carry out a mini project and presentation
Training Registration Process
- Fill in the online registration form by clicking the link given below;
- We will confirm your eligibility by e-mail/phone within 2/3 working days.
- Once you are informed as eligible for the program, you will have to submit:-
- Recent 1 passport and 1 stamp size photograph
- Copy of certificate of last degree
- Address proof (Copy of NID)
- Full Course fee
- On completion of registration process and full payment, we will sent admission letter mentioning registration number and detailed programmer schedule.
- Once payment is made, there is no scope for cancellation or refund.
- The admission is fist come first serve basis till the deadline of application, therefore interested applicants are requested to apply at the earliest.
There are two types of secured payment options to pay training registration fees:
- Demand Draft/Pay order in favor of CIRDAP
- Please note that the programme will be held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and no accommodation facilities will be provided by CIRDAP.
- The final mark will be calculated based on Attendances, exam, and Project. Only participants who will pass the course with minimum of 40% marks will get certificate. No certificate will be provided if the participants fail to get the minimum marks.
- For any query – feel free to contact us at +880 1902 0199917, +880 1903 277837 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.