CIRDAP is celebrating its 40th Anniversary with Rural Development Forum 2019 titled ” Enabling Rural Environment for Enhancing the Quality of Life”. The forum will be on 7 – 8 July, 2019 at CIRDAP main auditorium, 17 Topkhana Road, Dhaka followed by a inaugural ceremony where Honorable Minister, Mr. Tazul Islam, MP, Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development & Cooperatives will be present as the Chief Guest.
The meeting will be attended by invited diplomats and dignitaries from CIRDAP member countries, development Practitioners from international development organisations, Scholars, students, and Researchers.
Four technical Sessions will be held as follows:
Day one: 7 July, 2019 || Sunday
- Session 1: Enabling Rural Environment for Enhancing the Quality of Life: Farm Perspective;
- Session 2: Enabling Rural Environment for Enhancing the Quality of Life: Non-Farm Perspective
Day two: 8 July, 2019 || Monday
- Session 3: Enabling Rural Environment for Enhancing the Quality of Life: Rural Women Perspective; and
- Session 4: Enabling Rural Environment for Enhancing the Quality of Life: Rural Youth Perspective.
To access the presentations and programme schedule: visit www.cloud.cirdap.org/rdf19
In addition to the Forum, a Rural Development Fair has been organised to showcase some of the promising enterprises promoting rural entrepreneurs. Different productions including cloths, handicrafts, small-scale technology etc. will be showcased in the fair.
5. Grammen Bank
6. Caritas Bangladesh;
8. Practical Action;
9. Bangladesh Association for Social Advancement (BASA);
10. Centre for Development Innovation and Practices (CDIP); and
12. Daffodil University
and other entrepreneurs.
The fair is open for all and no pre-registration required. However, the Forum is restricted to invited guests and participants only.