According to International Labour Organization (ILO) about 172 million people worldwide were unemployed, which corresponds to an unemployment rate of 5.0 per cent (2018). Apart from the unemployed, a further 140 million people were in the “potential labour force” as well. Management of these huge labour force for employment in rural areas became a challenge.
Significant training gaps are noted among the professionals, who are involving in employment project management in CIRDAP Member Countries. In this context, CIRDAP in collaboration with NIRDPR of India, APERDRI and OEF of Iran is organizing an international training programme on “Management of Rural Employment Projects and Poverty Alleviation” to share innovative, smart and best approaches to manage rural employment projects in CIRDAP Member Countries in Tehran, Iran.
Duration: 19 – 28 November 2019 (10 days, excluding arrival and departure)
Venue: Tehran, Iran
Country Coverage: CIRDAP Member Countries (CMCs)
Application Deadline: 05 October 2019
Applicants Eligibility Criteria and Other Details are given in Training Brief Kindly read the brief carefully before applying
Role of the CIRCAP Link Ministry:
Nominations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribe nomination form along with official letter by 5th October 2019. You are requested to compile all nominations from relevant organizations and select according to criteria.
Role of other Organization of the CMC:
Role of Participants:
After being nominated from the organization, Participants have to upload the following documents in CIRDAP Application Link.
- Official Nomination Letter – PDF
- Filled in CIRDAP’s Prescribed Nomination Form – PDF
- Valid Passport Copy – PDF
- Applications received after the deadline and self-nomination will not be accepted;
- Failure to submit the incomplete information and required documents will not be considered;
- Upon successful submission of application, selected candidates will be notified of their status prior to two weeks of the programme;