Development can be sustainable when people actively participate in its planning and development process. It has been recorded that a good number of developing countries are using the participatory development tools and techniques for planning and management of Rural Development projects that build the sense of responsibility and social acceptance of the projects.
In this context, CIRDAP in collaboration with NIRDPR is organizing an international training programme on “Participatory Rural Development” to share smart and best approaches of participatory planning for the rural development projects in CIRDAP Member Countries.
Duration: 14 – 23 October 2019 (10 days excluding arrival and departure day)
Venue: Hyderabad, India
Country Coverage: CIRDAP Member Countries (CMCs)
Application Deadline: 15 September 2019
Applicants Eligibility Criteria and Other Details are given in Training Brief . Kindly read the brief carefully before applying
Role of the CIRDAP Link Ministry:
Nominations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribe nomination form along with official letter by 15th September 2019. You are requested to compile all nominations from relevant organizations and select according to criteria.
Role of other Organization of the CMC:
Role of Participants:
After being nominated from the organization, Participants have to upload the following documents through online application form linked bellow:
- Official Nomination Letter – PDF
- Filled in CIRDAP’s Prescribed Nomination Form – PDF
- Valid Scanned Copy of Passport with minimum six months validity- PDF
- Applications received after the deadline and self-nomination will not be accepted;
- Failure to submit the incomplete information and required documents will not be considered;
- Upon successful submission of application, selected candidates will be notified of their status prior to two weeks of the programme;
- Please note that nomination of a candidate does not necessarily guarantee that s/he will be selected. Selection is the discretion of the CIRDAP Secretariat.