Strategy for sustainable rural development is to be adopted to improve the productivity of the natural resources and develop the capabilities of the rural communities to make optimum use of these natural resources for their livelihood.
In this context, CIRDAP in collaboration with NIRDPR of India is organizing the international training program on Natural Resources Management for Sustainable Rural Livelihoods in NIRDPR, India from the 22nd to 31st January 2020.
The training program is designed to discuss in depth the various strategies and approaches adopted for NRM for Sustainable Rural Livelihoods, for the rural poor with a focus on rural development and poverty alleviation for the participants of the CIRDAP member countries.
Duration 22-31 January 2020 (10 days, excluding arrival and departure)
Venue Hyderabad, India
Application Deadline 15 December 2019
Applicants Eligibility Criteria and Other Details are given in Training Brief (Click here to Download PDF). Kindly read the brief carefully before applying.
Role of other Organization of the CMC:
Role of CIRDAP Link Ministry:
Nominations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed nomination form (Click to Download Doc File), with consideration of other organizations, by the 15th December 2019. You are requested to select and send nominations according to criteria.
Role of Participants:
After being nominated from the organization, Participants have to upload the following documents in CIRDAP Application Link.
- Official Nomination Letter – PDF
- Filled in CIRDAP’s Prescribed Nomination Form – PDF
- Valid Passport Copy – PDF
- Organizational “No Objection Letter” for attending the training – PDF (applicable for the non-governmental organization)
- Applications received after the deadline and self-nominations will not be accepted;
- Failure to submit the incomplete information and required documents will not be considered;
- Upon successful submission of application, selected candidates will be notified of their status prior to two weeks of the program;
- Please note that the nomination of a candidate does not necessarily guarantee that s/he will be selected. Selection is the discretion of the CIRDAP Secretariat;