This Program designed by CIRDAP for a first course of Young Professional (YP) program. Our goal is to intend the book a strong grounding in the design, construction, and analysis of computer system through ‘problem solving’ skills associated with the study of effectively manage of computer and network systems.
The material here is grounded in the concept to attend Young Professional (YP) program arranged by Center on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and the Pacific (CIRDAP) should be part of the study of backbone course of Computer System. It permits beginning to develop basic IT support and IT infrastructure management skill.
- The objective of the course is to develop an understanding and competence in ICT technology and Network Infrastructure.
- Analyze computer hardware and software problem, and networks problems encountered in professional domain and develop, apply the appropriate methods for studying and/or solving the problems
- Learn different technologies for routing and switching.
- Different Technology to setup and prepare a workstation effectively and efficiently.
- Apply analytical knowledge and practical experience on network and computer troubleshooting.
Who should attend this course?
The courses are uniquely designed by technical experts to ensure the meaningful skill development, which enables the Participants to gain insight on computer and network management. If your interest goes beyond existing academic education and you want to know more about the latest technologies which can boost your career then this programme is for you.
- Basic Concept about Computer.
- Computer Hardware Utilization
- OS Install & Image creation
- Backup & Restore from Image
- Hardware & PC Troubleshooting
- Basic Concept about Networking
- Routing & Switching
- Router Configuration
- Switch Configuration
- Design an Office Network
- Network Troubleshooting
- CIRDAP helped 100+ students and working professionals from diversified fields to enhance their skills and to accelerate their career since 2015.
- CIRDAP believes in innovation and including latest technologies in its courses.
- CIRDAP has designed the courses with 80% practical based learning.
- This course gives a very strong concept about Industry level IT Support work.
- CIRDAP provides training by industry professionals with live projects training on international projects in inputs.
- Number of Classes: Total 10 Classes, 10 Days
- Class Schedule: Sunday to Thursday (10.00 am to 01.00 pm)
- No. of Seats: 10
- Course Fees: 4000 BDT (5000 with 20% Discount)
- Last Date of Application Submission: 22 March 2020
- Course starts: 01April 2020
- Eligibility Criteria:
(a) This course is open to:
(i) Students currently studying at university in any subject
(ii) Recent graduates from any discipline with keen computer knowledge.
(iii) Young professionals who want to build up their career in IT.
(b) Basic computer knowledge
Training Registration Process:
- Fill in the online registration form by clicking the link given in the website;
- We will confirm your eligibility by e-mail/phone within 2/3 working days.
- Once you are informed as eligible for the program, you will have to submit:-
- Recent 1 passport and 1 stamp size photograph
- Copy of certificate of last degree
- Address proof (Copy of NID)
- Full Course fee
- On completion of registration process and full payment, we will sent admission letter mentioning registration number and detailed programmer schedule.
- Once payment is made, there is no scope for cancellation or refund.
There are two types of secured payment options to pay training registration fees:
- Demand Draft/Pay order in favor of CIRDAP
- Please note that the programme will be held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and no accommodation facilities will be provided by CIRDAP.
- The final mark will be calculated based on Attendances and exam. Only participants who will pass the course with minimum of 45% marks will get certificate. No certificate will be provided if the participants fail to get the minimum marks.
- For any query – feel free to contact us at +8801842601706, +8801741589228, or email at email@example.com